- Small classes, tailored exclusively for your needs
- Beautiful Log Cabin studio
- Peaceful and relaxing
- Quiet St Albans location surrounded by open fields
- Ample free parking
- Equipped with a Pilates Reformer, Wunda Chair, Cadillac & small equipment
Pilates Classes in St Albans
In the Log Cabin is a place where you can take some time for yourself in restful and tranquil surrounds. Located in the ancient city of St Albans, you can enjoy Pilates classes at days and times to suit you. People attend Pilates classes for many reasons, for example:
- to relieve aches & pains
- to strengthen your core and tone muscles
- for rehabilitation after an injury or illness
- for some ‘me’ time
At In the Log Cabin we have a class which will help all of the above and more. Our group classes have a maximum of just four people so you can be sure all your particular requirements will be met.
Joseph Pilates said “Through the Pilates Method of Body Conditioning this unique trinity of a balanced body, mind and spirit can ever be attained. Self confidence follows.” At In the Log Cabin our Pilates classes will help you achieve a balanced mind and body by teaching you the Pilates method correctly and thoroughly. Our Pilates classes are suitable for everyone as all the exercises can be modified and adapted to suit each individuals needs.
“In 10 sessions, you will feel the difference. In 20, you will see the difference. And in 30, you’ll be on your way to having a whole new body.” – Joseph Pilates
What makes In the Log Cabin different to other Pilates studios?
Why should you choose us? It’s a good question! Many clients who come to Clare for classes have attended Pilates classes elsewhere and found them unsuitable. They have found that classes in gyms or larger studios rush through the exercises without taking the time to explain how to do the exercise. At In the Log Cabin:
- You will never be rushed. Clare will take the time to answer your questions and explain the exercises, helping you to feel the right muscles working
- The exercises will be tailored specifically for you and your needs
- There will only ever be a maximum of four clients per class. You won’t be in a large class, feeling a bit lost!
- Clare has an eagle eye for detail so she can make sure you are doing each exercise correctly
- Clare cares about you and your problems, she will do her best to help to help you achieve your goals
- There is always so much to learn and Clare continues to further her knowledge to help you
- Many clients have become good friends by attending classes together
- The studio is a magical little haven where everyone forgets their troubles when they come through the door – it’s true!
Have a look at our testimonial page to see what current clients have to say.