In the Log Cabin in the trading name of Clare Axon-Saunders.
Information Commissioner’s Office Registration: nnnnn
- Enquiries from non customers – message, name and email address – received via our website or by email – held for up to a year, and used to answer query and follow up.
- Health and registration forms from students – name, contact details and health information – completed via our website or in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Attendance registers – data collected in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Notes on classes and sessions – data collected in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Emails – sent from clients and non clients. Important messages are saved in our filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
- Payment data, excluding card information which we do not receive at any time. Received via accounting and banking systems, and saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations.
- Website cookies set automatically by our software. We do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties.
- Except where required by law, we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
- Information held by In the Log Cabin is accessed by staff working for In the Log Cabin, and contractors working on In the Log Cabin’s IT, and may be shared, on a need to basis, with other teachers at In the Log Cabin, eg if you are attending their class, or they are covering a class.
We do not sell, share or trade your information with anyone else.
For queries about Data Protection, please contact email@example.com
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. These cookies do not collect any information that allows us to identify a customer and is only used so that we can improve how our website works. We use Google Analytics to help us understand our website traffic and visitors, and provide us information about how we can improve the site for the customers benefit. You can find out more about Google’s privacy policies at: http://www.google.co.uk/policies/privacy/
How to Restrict or Block Cookies
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our website, or any other website you can do so through your browser settings. The ‘help’ function should tell you how. To find out more about cookies, how they work and how you can manage them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org