Pilates Classes in St Albans
In the Log Cabin is an award winning Pilates Studio in St Albans.
Having recently undergone a full refurbishment, we offer:
- Small classes, tailored exclusively for your needs
- Beautiful, peaceful & relaxing purpose built studio
- Free parking
- Air Purifier & Air conditioner
- Classes available Monday to Saturday
- Fully Equipped Pilates Studio including Reformers, Chair, Armchair, Cadillac, Ped-o-pul & many more pieces of classical Pilates equipment and small equipment
- Voted Best Pilates Studio in Hertfordshire in 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Clare Axon-Saunders awarded Leading Pilates Instructor of the Year 2021
See what some of our clients have to say…
My pain has dramatically reduced...
Since attending classes the back pain that I have suffered for a number of years has dramatically reduced. I attribute this to the fact that the small class sizes mean that the pilates techniques that we follow are much more accurate than you might get in larger classes. There is an immediate benefit to both posture awareness and core strength. The warm welcome and friendly atmosphere also make the classes great fun.
Amazing things to gain...
I find the bespoke nature of the small groups and the attention to detail each person gets is invaluable for both body and mind. The time I spend practising Pilates at the log cabin gives me strength, my Migraines and stress have reduced and my work life balance is now 100% better. Don’t hesitate, book your first session now, you have nothing to lose only amazing things to gain.
I have improved my core strength more than I ever imagined...
Clare is a fantastic Pilates teacher. Thanks to her classes, I have improved my core strength, flexibility, balance and muscle tone more than I ever imagined. Her classes are relaxed, fun, varied and I always come away feeling as though I have rid myself of the stresses of the office.
What can we do for you?
In the Log Cabin is a unique and relaxing Pilates studio in St Albans, a place for you to take some time for yourself and your body. In the Log Cabin provides the perfect setting for our Pilates classes with its spacious and friendly atmosphere.
In the Log Cabin is a place where you can take some time for yourself in restful and tranquil surrounds. People attend Pilates classes for many reasons, for example:
- to relieve aches & pains
- to strengthen your core and tone muscles
- for rehabilitation after an injury or illness
- for some ‘me’ time
At In the Log Cabin we have a class which will help all of the above and more. Our group classes have a maximum of just five (four in most classes) so you can be sure all your particular requirements will be met.
As well as offering Pilates classes in St Albans, we now have barre and Body Balance classes available. Check out our class page for more information.
Why should you choose us?
It’s a good question! Many clients who attend In the Log Cabin classes have attended Pilates classes elsewhere and found them unsuitable. They have found that classes in gyms or larger studios rush through the exercises without taking the time to explain how to do the exercise. At In the Log Cabin:
- You will never be rushed. We will take the time to answer your questions and explain the exercises, helping you to feel the right muscles working
- The exercises will be tailored specifically for you and your needs
- There will be a maximum of four clients per class. You won’t be in a large class, feeling a bit lost!
- We care about you and your problems and will do our best to help you achieve your goals
- There is always so much to learn and the teachers at In the Log Cabin continue to further their knowledge to help you
- Many clients have become good friends by attending classes together
- The studio is a magical little haven where everyone forgets their troubles when they come through the door – it’s true!
Have a look at our testimonial page to see what current clients have to say.
16 Butterfield Lane
07729 919586 or (01727) 420747
M-F: 8am - 8.30pm
Sat: 8am - 2pm